One year checkup!!

rock
on 4/26/11 10:01 am
 One week from today is my one year surgaversary...Had my check up today and all  is GREAT!!!   My labs are all within range and my #'s are right where they are expected one year out!!   I have lost 106#'s and numerous dress sizes....Was a bit concerned about the labs since I went thru a VERY rough patch during my Dad's illness and death and was NOT sticking to program!!!    
   Feeling much more settled and began Zumba last night.....good thing no one was videoing cause I looked like I was the one who missed all the band practices.....Sore today  and looking forward to THURS night!!    Thanks to all of you for your support this year.....Hope to see you all SOON!!!!     HUGS  Pam Rock!!!!
IdaMae D.
on 4/26/11 10:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam,
Congratulations on your first of many years!!!!!!
Ida

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 4/26/11 10:54 am
Terrific report from your doctor! What a difference a year makes, right?  Congratulations!
Pam Hart
on 4/26/11 8:03 pm - Easton, PA
Great freaking news!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bvohl
on 4/26/11 10:27 pm
Pam,

Happy Surgiversary (almost)! Now we need to see updated pictures of you!! PLEASE POST!!

As far as Zumba goes, as long as you are moving it is ALL good!! Believe me, it is NOT pretty seeing me doing Zumba! LOL!!!

Congrats, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Cherish F.
on 4/27/11 2:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats and happy early surgiversary!!!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

enasangels
on 4/27/11 10:33 am - PA
Great news Pam, congrats.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA